Doolin is a small village and that means everyone is connected to everyone else. It's more like two-degrees of separation.
All the local tourist businesses are well run and well regulated, thanks to the hard work of the Irish Tourism Board (ITB
) in maintaining standards.
We have close friends and family links to the following businesses, so please do mention us if you use them:
- Nellie Dee's Bed & Breakfast Here
- Toomullin Bed & Breakfast Here
- Celtic Spiritual School Here
- Stonecutters Kitchen "Good Wholesome Food" Here
- Kilshanny House "Delicious Food, Cosy Pub" Here